FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT TYPES OF ART FILES DO YOU ACCEPT?
• All files must be at least 300DPI, at your ideal print size. Preferred file types are: .PSD, .AI, .EPS, or .PDF. When sending Adobe Illustrator files, please be sure to convert all your text to outlines. Click here if you need help with that.
• We will not charge you for basic setup for prepping your artwork for print. However, if your artwork requires more than 15min to prep, you will be billed at a rate of $20 per half hour. This also goes for if you need us to recreate your artwork for you.
CAN I MIX DIFFERENT BRANDS / STYLES OR COLORS IN THE SAME ORDER?
• YES! You can mix brands / styles / colors any way you want for no additional charge as long as the size of the print stays the same. If you'd like to switch your ink colors mid order, there is a $10 color change fee (per color / location). Minimum 12 pieces required for each color change.
I ONLY NEED A FEW SHIRTS, CAN YOU STILL HELP ME OUT?
• Sure can! We now offer NO MINIMUM, but your design will be cut with premium heat transfer vinyl and pressed onto the garment instead of screen printed. This is the same way we apply custom names and numbers. Some restrictions apply, such as the amount of small detail we can successfully cut, as well as the amount of colors in your design (Usually 1-2 colors works best). Get in touch today if you've got any questions!
CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE A RUSH ORDER FOR ME
• YES! We may be able to squeeze in a rush order for you, depending on our current workload as well as your order details. Please email us and let us know beforehand if you have a tight deadline for your order and we will do our best to make it happen for you!
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY ORDER IN ADVANCE?
• We require a 50% deposit to begin your order, standard turnaround time is 7-10 business days from the date of deposit. Balance due is required before we can ship your order.